Subject: European Audiovisual Observatory: Call for Contribution 2024
From: "MESHAYKINA Viktoria" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 11:31:11 +0300

Dear Sir/Madame,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am contacting you to inform you that no payment for the contribution for
Estonia to the budget 2024 of the European Audiovisual Observatory has
reached us yet. For your information, I attach our email of 4 January
2024. I have no doubt that the payment procedure has been launched, but I
thought I should draw your attention on the matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need information on the
subject.

Kind regards,

             Viktoria MESHAYKINA
             European Audiovisual Observatory

              76 Allée de la Robertsau, 67000 Strasbourg Cedex, France

              Tel : +33 (0)3 88 41 24 67

              E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked],  <http://www.obs.coe.int> www.obs.coe.int

Subject: European Audiovisual Observatory: Call for Contribution 2024
From: "NIKOLTCHEV Susanne" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:59:52 +0300

Dear Mr Sits,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the
best for 2024!

Please find enclosed a letter from Ms Susanne Nikoltchev, Executive
Director of the European Audiovisual Observatory.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Girard

----------------------

Nathalie Girard

European Audiovisual Observatory

76 Allée de la Robertsau, 67000 Strasbourg, France

Tel: + 33 (0)3 90 21 60 00

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] -
<http://www.obs.coe.int/> www.obs.coe.int

Follow us on social media!

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-audiovisual-observatory>
<https://twitter.com/EuAvObservatory>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaVDu4T2LtLJj8oZ6Jk3xPw/videos>
<https://www.facebook.com/European-Audiovisual-Observatory-Observatoire-eu
rop%C3%A9en-de-laudiovisuel-88982773381/>
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaudiovisualobservatory/>